Chicken Scratch Scraps

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let's just get through the day together

A most non-productive, naval-gazing kind of day. Mostly, I puttered around the coop (digitally too). Though I did manage to get out and pick up a few clothing pieces that actually reach below my dd's ankles and wrists
Ah, my dearest hubby finally gets home tonight after 6 days away. Another pair of blessed hands to corral the kids into the tub at night. Of course, I missed him for his sweet self as well, but let's just say the bathroom was easy to keep clean and the bed sure was nice and roomy!
Chatting about dads, I stumbled on this hysterical mugshot at ComedyJuice.com and thought it worth a few chuckles (seriously it's a real mugshot; you have to surmise the cops panned out to include the shirt in the shot):






(note: That is NOT my hubby..., though he does have a similar hair line)

I don't think this is one photo his wife will want to scrap! Then again....

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no, I'm LOL at that mug shot!!!

Nikki said...

OMGosh! That photo just cracks me up!

Yay for extra hands with the kids!!! :) :)

Tracy said...

LOL...that shirt is hilarious!!!!!

I know it's always nice when hubby gets home early enough to help and we only have one child.

Monique said...

what a funny photo, thanks for sharing and making me smile!

Chels said...

Funny photo!