Chicken Scratch Scraps

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am learning to share

Digitally speaking of course (but don't ask for some of my Cadbury Popping Mini Eggs: I am not ready to part with any of those)!
I am trying out my first file share in the form of a template. I was puttering about with filters and my dd's pretty-princess pics when I came up with this layout:

I must admit the Eva Kipler's kit, At First Sight, really made the photos shine (her stuff rocks), and I loved the pinched and pulled bits of paper. If you like the look, feel free to download the template. ) Any feedback wrt improving the template or it's delivery is appreciated too.)


1 comment:

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

Kristen...you won on my blog!
I need your address...you didn't check back did you!

Haha...surprise!
xx