Chicken Scratch Scraps

Thursday, October 16, 2008

"No honey, the beard doesn't make you look thinner."

This is such a spectacular time of year! I am finding so much inspiration around me! I sure hope they'll be time to scrap some of it before my brain goes into automatic 'purge' mode.
We had a lovely, albeit wet, long-weekend at the lake with the in-laws. In between the 'winterizing', the chimney sweeping, and the turkey consuming, we managed to have a wonderful walk with the kids! I snapped some great shots:
OK, I have to let everyone know how much I hate the beard!!!! He has been sporting it as part of a beard-growing contest. Thankfully it will be gone tomorrow! Can't wait to kiss those smooth cheeks again. Wow. I just noticed, he's getting a little grey too! Good thing I've decided not to get any older (one of us has to keep up with the kids)!! LOL

Still cutting and sewing away on the ol' mermaid costume. I will have to take a break though; I have a seminar and show this weekend (belly dance), and I am doing all the photo and 'videography' too. Arghh....

I am off to wash diapers and clean the camper. Have a scrap-happy day everyone!

6 comments:

Lena said...

gorgeous photos...we were CDers too!

Anonymous said...

very nicee photos...my hubby has had a beard for years now. I actually prefer it now when he does shave I think it looks weird and cant get used to it

momto4boys said...

Great photos...looks like it was fun!!! I really enjoyed reading your blog too, although I only got through the first page!!! Good luck with the continued potty training too...YIPEE!!!!!

:::Melanie::: said...

Your photos are beautiful!! I don't like beards either!

Kresta said...

Gorgeous photos! And I'm not a fan of facial hair either!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!